Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All of these procedures are put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff. We thank you for your understanding at this time.
At Naas Driving Academy we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy along with our associated documentation sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. We collect information about individuals when they use our website and our services. Please read the following policy carefully in order to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we intend to protect it.
Who is the Data Controller?
Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Naas, Kildare
Information We May Collect From You
· Your Name
· Your Date of Birth
· Your Address
· Email Address
· Phone numbers including landline/mobile
· Financial information (card details, bank details etc.)
· Health information
· PPS Number
· Driving Licence details
· Information that you provide by completing forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
· We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
· When you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and feedback although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders and services.
· Information that you provide by obtaining our services or enquiring about our services. This includes information provided at the time you make contact. Information that you provide by completing our training paperwork and registration forms when using our services.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you may be shared with or transferred to and stored at a destination outside of our premises. These other destinations will be restricted to our accredited bodies. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of our premises who work for us or for one of our suppliers and accredited bodies. Such staff maybe engaged in among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Your data will be held by us for a period set out by our accrediting bodies which can range from 2 years to 5 years. Your personal data will be kept for the period where you are actively a customer using our services or on notification from you that you wish to remove your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All data collected will be securely stored on our CRM and filing system
Uses Made of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you may have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into, between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you via electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or via phone.
If you are a new customer and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Naas Driving Academy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
As an individual under EU law, you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
· The right to access data relating to you (access right)
· The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (right to rectification)
· The right to object to processing of data relating to you (right to object)
· The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (right to restriction)
· The right to erase/delete data relating to you (right to erasure)
· The right to port certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (right to data portability)
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time using our sole discretion. If we make any changes we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at email@example.com. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.